View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serindy
Co-GM

re: Break until WoD

Hi everyone,

In light of some people not being able to make it to raid for the next couple of weeks and with the drop of patch 6.0 happening any time now, we have decided to take a break from raiding until WoD.

We want to thank you all for your effort this past expansion, it was without a doubt our best expansion yet and we look forward to continued success in WoD!

Make sure to keep an eye on the forums here as the expansion gets closer. We'll be posting all of the important info that the raiders need to know about our plans for the upcoming expansion.

Last edited by Serindy on Oct. 26th, 2014 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
razznorox
Raider

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]-->

<!-- [if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]-->

I would like to take a few minutes and thank everyone for the warm welcome into the guild. It's been a great couple months and I hope I held up my part of the bargain :) I cant wait to beat you all to 100 since I will be taking time off work. I have so much time saved up that if I don't use it, I loose it.

Also, if there are folks who will still be pugging things, I would love to go with, I cant sit still.

Dirti - PJ

Serindy
Co-GM

We are so glad you joined us!

And it sounds like Glenn, Pablo and Jason will have some competition in the race to 100 ;)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deadside Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: