View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serindy
Co-GM

re: Planning a raid during patch 6.0

Once we're into patch 6.0 and the expansion is close we're going to plan a run through SoO on the new heroic difficulty. This will not be required, as we did say we were taking a break, but I hope everyone will come! It will be a great opportunity to try out the new raid size and some of the class changes. AND the heirloom weapons will become a guaranteed drop on your current toon so it will be the last chance for anyone who doesn't already have one (or for anyone who has switched toons) to get one for the expansion.

We will announce the date(s) for this once the expansion is closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Info for anyone living under a rock, who is not up to date on the coming raid changes in 6.0 and the expansion:

- There will be 4 raid difficulty levels: LFR, Normal (comparable to old flex), Heroic (comparable to old normal) and Mythic (comparable to old heroic)

- In the next expansion we will be raiding at the Heroic difficulty level

- Raid size for the heroic difficulty will be flexible (10-30) meaning we will maintain a raid team of 13-15ish and be taking everybody each night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

razznorox
Raider

WOOT! great idea. However with me and my lock that i will be playing in WOD, he is not geared enough to do a raid, only 545 currently. but it would be nice to get him the heirloom.

also, whats the facebook link so i can begin to feel like part of the team? if you dont want to post it here, when I am in game, PST me :)

Serindy
Co-GM

Hey! Sorry I missed this, usually any new posts are flagged for me.

If you just search "Deadside" on facebook the group will pop up, it's closed so you just request to join and I'll approve you and then you're good to go  :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deadside Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: